The users availing services from us shall be considered and reckoned to have read, understood and accepted the all terms and conditions. Liabilities of our tour package shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement. Please read these terms and conditions of us carefully before using our services.
Tour Booking & Payment Policy
Guests/travelers can book a tour by paying the total cost once and shall have the option to pay the cost as per the following schedule:
Percentage of Payment of Tour Cost
|30 days or more before date of start of tour
||50% of total cost
|Between 29 to 20 days before date of start of tour
||50% of total cost
Important: The booking shall liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 20 days before date of departure and according to the schedule as defined above.
Cancellation, Change & Refund Policy
If the Guest/Traveler cancels the tour:
Guests/Traveleror any member of the party may cancel their tour at any time. But, a written request or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office/website. They shall have to bear the cancellation charges as per the following rates:
Percentage of Cancellation Charges per Person
|30 days or more before date of start of tour
||25% of tour cost
|Between 29 to 20 days before date of start of tour
||50% of tour cost
|Between 19 to the day before date of start of tour or no show
||100% of tour cost
If Guest/Traveler wants to change the Tour Package
We do not advise to request us for any changes in the confirmed arrangements. But, if Guest/Travelerneeds to change the Tour Package in any way (i.e. chosen departure date or accommodation or other tour related arrangements) after confirmation of services, we take our utmost care to make those changes, but these may not always be possible for us, all are subject to availability of various segments of the tour. Any request for such changes must be received at our office/websitein writing or an e-mail from the person who made the booking. However, the changes will be as per cancellation policy and subject to certain minimum amendment/administration charges. All cost incurred due to changes will be borne by the Guest/Traveler.
If Tour Package is changed/cancelled in unprecedented circumstances
- Since we make tour related arrangements in advance. Therefore, It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your tour packages. But, due to unprecedented circumstances, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If we make any changes, we shall intimate you with the reasons for the same at the earliest possible date.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (i.e. bad weather conditions, natural calamity, bad law & order situations etc.), we shall offer alternative dates firstly for the tour if the tour has not already commenced. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- In case the package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions, law & order situations etc. Cozy Break shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- With regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us.
- For unused hotel or other accommodations, chartered transportation, other tour activities and missed meals etc., we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- For high/peak season bookings (from 15th March to 15th June, 15th Sept. to 15th Nov. and 15th Dec to 15th Jan) - please note that if the booking for high peak season is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, Guests/travelers may have to bear additional cancellation charges as per the Terms & Conditions of respective cancellation policies of hoteliers, transporters and other services providers of the tour with whom we have business tie ups. Paid transaction fee or bank charges amount will not be considered in refundable amount.
- The refund process may take 2-7 weeks due to banking procedures. Refund process may take more time depending on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers, transporters and other services providers we patronize. If the refund is made to the credit card account or to bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
Tour Related General Terms & Conditions
- It is to be noted that once the payment is made and booking is confirmed, Guest/Traveler will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on registered mobile number confirming the booking with other details.
- After receiving the payments, we initiate the bookings for your hotels/accommodation reservations, transportations and start making necessary arrangements for the tour and keep you updated. Once all the booking is done, a reservation status will be sent to you by email, subject to 100% payment of the cost of the tour package. However, if you would like to get in touch with us, please call us on our Help Line Numbers. We are open from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM all the days.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date, subject to full payment of your package cost.
- We reserve the right to change/modify or terminate the tour package or any offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice. Tour Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Pricing of the Tour Package is based on the age of the guests/travelers. Please make sure you enter the correct age at the time of booking. Guest furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- As per our policy, we do not charge any cost for 1 child below the age of 5 years per couple. The child shall be provided complimentary accommodation without extra bed/food and transfers with parents.
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Eve.
- Booking made for visits to Indian wildlife National Parks/Sanctuaries; Historical Monuments etc. are non-refundable. Even date change requests will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded.
- Please note that we do not provide any insurance policy to cover the expenses for sickness, loss due to theft, accident or any other reasons. We advise visitors to make insurance arrangements at their own. Also, all personal properties and baggage are at the client's risk at all times.
- All the tour itineraries are a sample in order to give you a basic idea of what the trip schedule would look like.
- The Tour Package Itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. But, a number of factors such as road conditions, physical ability of travellers, weather etc. could cause changes in the itinerary either before or during the tour. We hold the right to make changes in the schedule keeping in mind the safety, comfort & general wellness of travelers.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme as well as any expenses that arise directly or indirectly from natural hazards, accident, machinery or equipments breakdown, flight cancellations, breakdown of transport, sickness, landslides, weather, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We will not be liable for any costs arising from unforeseen situations like bad weather, landslides, road blockage etc. No refunds in full or part shall be made for non-delivery of any service provided due to technical or other reasons beyond our control.
- The company is responsible for only those services, which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the company are suggested services and company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Company will not be responsible nor liable for compensating any loss/ damage/injury or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Pets are not allowed during the tour, whether in the hotel premises and in the vehicle.
- All taxes shall be taken from the guests/travelers extra as per government notifications.
- In case of unavailability in the hotels as displayed in the itinerary, arrangement for an alternate accommodation shall be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check out subject to the hotelís policy.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 12:00 Hrs. at noon and check out is 11:00 AM. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel. The check in & check out time are for indicative purpose only.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check in at the hotel/accommodation establishments. The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
- All guests are required to present a valid photo id during check-in. Also, as per government regulations, every person over 18 years of age staying at the hotel must provide a valid photo id. ID proofs that are accepted include the Aadhaar Card, Voterís ID, Driving License and Passport. Guests will not be allowed to check in without the original copy of a valid ID. Pan Card is not accepted as a valid ID card. As per the Govt. of India rules, all foreign guests need to produce their Passport, Photo ID Proof and Visa Documents.
- Guests should also carry ID proofs & passport size photos of all the members of the party, whether adult or minor, for permits and other purposes, if required.
- Maximum allowed occupancy in one room is 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 1 Child 5-12 years. The third person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed or as based on the hotel policy. In case of child, below 5 years, you decided to take extra bed, then you have to pay that cost directly to the hotel.
- The company will not be liable for any deviations in expectations upon check-in at the hotel. The company does not guarantee quality of service of the hotel and star/category rating of the hotel.
- Meal Plan, if any, are specified in the tour itinerary, shall be served as per the respective hotel policy. Extra, if any, will be payable by guest directly.
Transfers, Sight Seeing & Activities
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided as per the itinerary/package by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal; it is requested to note that the cost of extra usage of vehicle is not included in the services and shall not be allowed until and unless it is mentioned in the detailed itinerary/services. In the case of air-conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off while visiting the hills.
- Please note that 'Day at Leisure' essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- It is requested to be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries abroad are quite strict about following a schedule.
If you face any problem during the Tour, it is advised to the guest to inform the same to relevant supplier (i.e. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will try his best to set things right. If you think, your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 30 days of your return to home by writing/e-mail to us with your booking reference and all other relevant information. We shall be happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint. Since all third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision, we could be able to extend our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider.
Right to Change/Modify/Amend
Company reserves the right to change/ modify/amend these Tour Policy Terms and Conditions or its any part at any time without prior notice.
Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Patna.